In Amman, as well as throughout Jordan, vehicles can move only on the right side of the road. It is stated in the PDD the country, but in practice, local drivers are often neglected by all the rules.
- Running a red light - not allowed;
- Talking on the phone - prohibited;
- Ignoring the safety belt - it is forbidden;
- Driving while intoxicated - is prohibited.
If you intend to rent the car in Amman, after analyzing the speed limits that apply in the territory of Jordan. Do not pay attention and imitate the example of local drivers, which tend to desire to break the rules of the road.
- Located within the area of residency, you can travel at a maximum speed of 50-70 km / h;
- Moving along the highway can not exceed the mark of 90 km / h.
Allowable rate of alcohol - helpful for those who take to hire a car in Amman
The Government of Jordan is configured seriously enough regarding the violators of traffic rules. In order to reduce the number of road accidents caused by drunk drivers in Amman put a strict limit of alcohol in the body. Jordan - one of the few countries that completely prohibits drive a car while intoxicated, even the lightest, so the allowable rate - 0.0 per thousand.
The cost of fuel
Petrol stations in Amman offer their customers several types of fuel.
- Diesel cost driver cost 0.99 dollars per 1 liter;
- In order to buy a car and fill with 1 liter of gasoline will require $ 1.20.
If you put in Amman and Jordan in comparison with other states, the pricing here is average.