For smooth movement of the roads of Belgrade provided payment, the amount of which depends on the category of car.
What is included here
Motorcycle, tri, quad bikes
Machines with 2 axles, up to 1.3 m near the first axis; 2-axis cars up to 1.9 m to 3.5 m.
Vehicles up to 1.3 m with 2 axles, and in the area of the 1st axis of the trailer is provided; 2-axis machines up to 1.9 m, weighing up to 3.5 tons with a trailer; 2-axle cars up to 1.9 m tall, weighing up to 3.5 tonnes.
2,3-axis machines up to 1.3 m in height in the area of the 1st axis, weighing up to 3.5 tonnes; cars with 2 axles up to 1.9 m tall, weighing up to 3.5 tons with a trailer.
A trip transport in several ways:
- Write the amount electronically.
- Cash input.
- Shopping coupons.
- Payment by credit card.
Directions can be in euros, RSD, while accepted only Serb paper bills, some stations may accept payment in coins €.
Speed limit when traveling by car, rented in Belgrade
On the high-speed mode at a certain track of Serbia can be found on the signs. If not, it is guided by the following parameters:
Motorcycles, cars, km / h
Vehicles fitted with a trailer, km / h
Neighborhood schools, km / h
Outside the city
On the road car
The cost of fuel for a car Belgrade
At gas stations of the capital of Serbia can purchase diesel fuel, unleaded gasoline 92, 95, 98, as there are gas refueling. If necessary, the fuel can be transported in cans. Price per 1 liter of fuel in the country is almost the same amounts:
Price in RSD
- On the territory of Serbia, the rules according to which in the period from 01.11 at 01.04 the vehicle must be equipped with winter tires, the tread depth which should be at least 4 mm.
- The motorist must have a reflective vest in the car, a set of spare bulbs for headlights, reflective vest, tow rope, spare tire. Also it is necessary to carry a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher, warning triangle 1, if there is a trailer - 2 characters.
- Motorist is forbidden to move on cars with tinted windscreen, the capacity of the front side windows must be at least 70%. It can be tinted windows rear view, provided that the vehicle is equipped with a pair of rear-view mirrors. Violation is punishable by a fine of 5,000 RSD.
- While driving a car driver, passengers must wear seat belts.
- When moving along the roads of the country should abandon the conversation on a mobile phone, if there is no special headset. For violation of the rules could face a fine of 6,000 RSD.
Motorists traveling on Serbia should be remembered that if the level of alcohol in the blood exceeds 0,3 ‰, it will end a fine, deprivation of rights. Depending on the degree of intoxication would have to pay from 6,000 RSD to 120,000 RSD, while it is impossible to drive the car for 3-8 months. Particularly serious violations are punishable by imprisonment for a period of 15 days.