To emotions were with the plus sign when driving on the roads of Bolivia should comply with local regulations. However, police in the country is not so much, so run into the fine - it is necessary to try. This has its pros and cons, because it applies to all - and foreign tourists, and local drivers. It is a fact that the rules of road Bolivians population can cause accidents and therefore need to abide by the caution and vigilance.
The basic rules of the road in Bolivia are:
- movement - the right-hand overtaking is permitted only on the left side;
- seat belts must be worn all who are in the interior, from the driver to the passengers in the rear seats;
- dipped should be included in the evening, at night and in poor visibility;
- in the mountainous regions of Bolivia in the cold of winter tires mandatory application;
- phone calls are prohibited.
The permissible level of 0.5 ppm. However, given the location - the foothills, and relief to move on the roads of this country should be extremely cautious. In addition, as the chaotic movement of transport and pedestrians, it makes not to lose concentration. And alcohol is known to contribute to its reduction. On its own security in Bolivia need to worry yourself.
In this respect - almost complete freedom. Leave the car can be in any place you like, where there are no road signs or markings.