Toll roads: the formulation of car rental in Bologna
A trip to Italy and Bologna, be prepared for the fact that some of the roads and tunnels are paid. The amount that you need to make the payment as determined by the type of your vehicle and the distance traveled. So, if the rented vehicle belongs to category A (passenger car with a height of less than 1.3 m), 1 km of distance traveled will cost EUR 0.07026. The larger dimensions of the machine, the higher the cost.
Forms of Payment:
- Self / credit card / Viacard;
- Self / credit card / Viacard / cash;
- Operator / credit card / Viacard / cash.
Of toll tunnels is much more expensive - up to 60 euros one way.
By the parking lot transport in Bologna makes serious demands. First of all, each parking set maximum period of time during which the machine can be there. It depends on the day of the week, time of day and even the odd / even days. Violation of these restrictions severely punished, even if they are made unintentionally.
- Blue - paid (several methods of payment);
- White - free;
- Yellow - the only places for the disabled and certain categories of transport (eg shipping).
If you are not visible to other nearby signs, reports the speed limit, in Bologna, the following rules apply:
- The limit for the village - 50 km / h;
- Outside the city does not accelerate faster than 90 km / h;
- On the highway it permitted speed of 110 km / h;
- On the highway you can drive no faster than 130 km / h.
Under adverse weather conditions (humidity, rain, etc.) there are other limits - 90 km / h for roads and 110 km / h for the highway. Also, using a rented car in Bologna, should pay special attention to another type of warning signs. They are located in the historic areas of Italian cities, and provide useful information for drivers.
The Italian government has decided to follow the example of the majority of states and set an average rate of alcohol permitted for drivers of vehicles. It allowed to drive in the event that the alcohol content in the body does not exceed the mark of 0.5 ppm. The minimum penalty for a violation of this limit is 527 euros - the amount of the fine is increased depending on the degree of violation. The police also have the right to withdraw the rights, transportation and land the culprit to prison.
The cost of fuel
In Bologna, the owners of vehicles used for charging two types of unleaded petrol, gas and diesel fuel. It is worth noting that in recent years has become a little more expensive than petrol and diesel and gas - cheaper.
Current cost of fuel:
- 95th octane gasoline - 1,715 euros;
- 98th octane gasoline - 1,789 euros;
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) - 0.589 euros;
- Diesel - 1,584 euros.