Fines for violators of traffic rules - be careful when renting a car in Cork
The driver who has committed any violation, issued a fine and penalty points are accrued and recorded in the certificate.
Overtaking in the wrong place
Ignoring traffic lights
Violation of the direction of movement
Driving on sidewalks
Ignoring the sign "Give way"
In Ireland, including Cork, provides different speed limits depending on the type and characteristics of the vehicle.
Restrictions for vehicles without trailers:
- Within the village, you can safely move at 50 km / h;
- Leaving the city, you can increase the speed to 80 km / h;
- Higher stamp provided for highway - 100 km / h;
- Fastest allowed to drive on highways - 120 km / h.
Ireland is among those countries which set an average rate of alcohol permitted. Drive the vehicle with the maximum permitted content of alcohol in the body - 0.5 ppm. If the police will check and detect above normal, the driver faces a fine of 5,000 euros, as well as deprivation of rights for a period of 1-3 years
The cost of fuel
In order to fill a vehicle in Cork, drivers can take advantage of any petrol station, which provides several types of fuel: gas, gasoline (unleaded) and diesel.
- On 1 liter of 95-octane gasoline will have to spend 1,479 euros;
- For the filling 1 liter of diesel required 1,349 euros;
- 1 liter of liquefied gas (LPG) will cost 0,689 euros.