Rules of the road in Georgia
Rules of the road in Georgia as a whole does not differ much from the Russian.
- To control the car traveler should bring their driver's license and registration certificate of the vehicle. In that case, if the machine is taken to hire, so also need to be concerned about the general power of attorney to manage car.
- Seat belts must be worn absolutely all the passengers and the driver.
- Children are transported only in a child seat.
- Each machine must be equipped with a fire extinguisher, first aid kit and warning triangle, for their supposed places without penalty.
During a traffic violation in Georgia, the following penalties:
- Georgian acting zero rate of alcohol in the blood, for violation of this rule relies a fine of 200 GEL;
- for not wearing a seat belt is issued a fine of 40 GEL;
- in the event that the driver does not stop at the demand of the police, the penalty - 300 GEL;
- for crossing a solid line or a speeding fine - 50 GEL.
Park in Georgia is possible only in those places, which are marked by a dotted line. At the same time, taking a car rental, it is necessary to specify in advance what exactly Parking can use the machine with your number, otherwise the car quickly taken away in the parking fine.
The average cost of parking will cost:
- a week - 4 GEL;
- six months - 25 LIS;
- year - 50 GEL.
The cost of fuel
The loads can be easily purchased diesel fuel and unleaded petrol (95 and 98). The average cost of a liter fuel cost of 2 to 1.8 GEL. Carriage of petrol in cans is strictly forbidden!