Parking autorolling funds in Macau
If we talk about parking in China, we can say that doing so is in the center of the city, especially in places where shopping, entertainment outlets, is very difficult. Before you visit a part of the city, is to find out where the nearest car park, which is in advance to reserve a place. Overpopulation - a major problem in China. This applies to all cities of the country, including Macao.
In some cases, you can leave the car directly on the street, placing it in the direction of movement. On the first available segment is not necessary to leave the car. Park on Chinese roads best for parking areas, which are marked by a continuous stripe on the pavement.
According to Chinese law permitted rate of alcohol in the blood for drivers of vehicles is 0,2 ‰. Severe punishment awaits him whose degree of intoxication while driving will be higher than the permissible limits. For control of the car while drunk motorist faces a fine of about $ 1,000 to the deprivation of the right driving for a period of 15 days or more.
If the result of drunk driving was a serious accident, the driver threatened with imprisonment for the long term. When the motorist ignores the penalty payment within a month, he will receive 12 points violations. The same number of points threatens him if payment penalty was not paid within 3 months. and more.
The cost of fuel for rented machines in Macau
At gas stations in China can fill the car with petrol, diesel fuel, and in 2015 there is a tendency to lower fuel prices. This is due to the fall in world oil prices, and the fact that China produces a huge amount of their own "black gold".
If we talk about trends in general, with the October 2014 the cost of fuel at petrol stations of the country decreased by 20%. In June 2015, the average price of gasoline in China is $ 1.14. The costs of oil companies at the same time offset by tax increases on consumption of the final product refining industry. Minimum fuel prices were in March-April this year, today it is somewhat improved, that does not significantly impact on China's economy as a whole.
Under the rules of the road, which are fixed by the legislation of China necessarily considered the following items:
- When moving a motor vehicle must wear seat belts, passengers cars, the driver. Also under this rule by children whose growth is 135 cm, age - 12 years and older. All the other young passengers should be in the special children of the fixture.
- In urban, suburban roads need to travel only with dipped headlights.
- When driving a car driver should not wear uncomfortable shoes, flip-flops.
- The owner of a car while moving prohibited from drinking any beverage, eat, smoke.
- Talking on a cell phone driver of the vehicle can only be the case if the communication device is equipped with the corresponding headset.
When driving the vehicle owner must pay attention to road signs. On the roads of China placed a lot to control the situation in a particular part of the track.