If you rent a car in Malaysia, you need to know the features of PPD
Rent a car can be a driver aged 23 to 70 years, if it has both national rights and the rights of international standard.
Malaysia - a former British colony, here drive on the left and all right-hand drive cars. The basic rules are the same as in Europe, but has its own motion features:
- drivers never stop before the crosswalk, only to slow down if they see pedestrians;
- Movement on the roads is leisurely, but also disorganized - cars can drive right on the dividing strip.
- a lot of motorcyclists and cyclists, so you should be doubly careful.
Fuel in Malaysia for leased cars
In the cities, near the national roads and motorways have a filling on each small area. But, if you go a little deeper, they caught less frequently.
How can refuel with petrol 95 and 98, as well as diesel and gas. The price per liter of fuel half the average - about $ 0.5. In the city, you can pay in cash in the national currency - Malaysian ringgit and credit cards. Outside the city, it is always better to carry enough cash to pay for fuel and toll roads.
Police in Malaysia are quite loyal to foreigners, but the fines are discharged. Pay them only through the website of the Road Department of Malaysia. The main types of penalties:
- for nepristёgnuty belt - 30 ringgit;
- for speeding - 90 ringgit;
- for a wrong turn - 70 ringgit;
- for a wrong turn through the double lane - 130 ringgit.
Roads in the city and state are always free. Pay highways are mainly suited to the big cities, the fare may be charged both at the beginning and at the end. Payment is accepted only in cash at the rate ringgit. The average fare for a private road is 2 - 5 dollars.