Rules of the road, which is worth knowing, renting a car in Marbella
To rent a car in Spain, you need to be at least 21 years. In addition, require a driving experience of 1 year, and the rights of international standard.
The main features that you need to remember:
- Traffic lights are located high above the road, and in bright light they could not see, so be careful doubly;
- overtake on the right side of the machine is strictly forbidden;
- children under 12 can not travel in the front seat of a car;
- when renting a car, check vehicle equipment. Must be available: spare tire, two warning triangle, reflective vest;
- overtaking cyclist is possible at a minimum distance of 1.5 m;
- parking in a prohibited place (marked with a yellow line) can be a maximum of 2 minutes, and the driver is in any case can not leave the car;
- U-turn and turn left at the roundabout is done. To turn left, the ring must travel to the right.
For all offenses in Spain are provided heavy fines - from 100 to 600 euros. Widely used radar speed, so be careful when you drive past them. By the way, according to the law, before each radar has a label with a warning.
Available in the car radar detectors will cost 6000 euro fine. Serious misconduct is worsening driving while intoxicated.
Fuel for rent a car
Enough gas stations, a wide range of gasoline: A-98 and A-95, diesel fuel. It is also starting to spread this type of fuel as a gas. A liter of petrol costs about 1.5 euros and diesel fuel - 1.2 euros, gas - about 0.7 euros.
Effective self-service, you can pay by credit card and cash.
The speed limit
In Marbella Spain are the standard for speed:
- zone reservation - 30 km / h;
- in the city - 50 km / h;
- on other roads - up to 100 km / h;
- on the motorway 120 km / h (minimum 60 km).