Rules of the road when traveling in a rented car in Orlando
- Moving along the routes. Which is located on the coastline, it is worth paying attention to the restrictive, prohibiting signs, which can be placed in these areas.
- If you want to perform a U-turn on the road in Orlando, the first thing is to make sure that this is no interference. In addition, it is necessary to carefully review found signs. On some sections of the route to perform a U-turn is prohibited.
- If we talk about the advantages of on the roads, then under US law this right here can enjoy the first cyclists and pedestrians. This is particularly swinging uncontrolled intersections where a motorist is obliged to pedestrians even on unmarked "Zebra" part of the track. When talking about other ways to prevent the impact, the driver is obliged to pass pedestrians crossing the roadway.
- If the driver has met along the way uncontrolled intersection, you should pay attention to whether there are 2 sides of the segment sign forbidding movement. If you stop there, it is necessary to know that the advantage of travel will have the car that pulled up to the intersection first. When approached the intersection of several machines, it should be guided by the rule that takes into account "the right of interference".
The speed limit, if there is no sign
On tracks with 2 stripes, including for cars with trailer
105 km / h
89 km / h
105 km / h
40 km / h
On the territory of "residential zone", in the surrounding areas of Orlando is best not to accelerate. The margin speeding is not more than 25 km / h.
Parking rules for rolling machines in Orlando
On the territory of Orlando's many parks, parking lots, which are served by the staff parking or machines. Regardless of the type of parking should observe the following rules:
- Never leave a car in the places of road works, if you park your car will hinder the movement of other vehicles.
- Leave the car is not on pedestrian crossings, sidewalks, even more so - in the middle of intersections, inside the tunnels.
- If the car drives a disabled motorist, this should be indicated on the license plate, the plate, which is equipped with a car. This gives the right to use the preferential parking lots, which are in the city.
Drivers who travel on the roads of Orlando is allowed to have a dose of alcohol in the blood does not exceed 0,08 ‰. This is a fairly liberal restrictions, given that so intoxicated motorist can drink about 1.5 liters of beer, 40% other strong drink of 200 g
For drink-driving in the first time the driver will be punished by a fine of $ 250 to $ 1000. Repeated violation threatens the sum is much greater, which is limited to $ 500-5000. Also for drunkenness at the wheel can be answered according to the law - imprisonment for a term from 30 days to 5 years. The degree of punishment depends on severity of the violation, the consequences it entailed.
Fines for traffic violations in Orlando
- If the driver was "lucky" to park the car in the parking lot for people with disabilities, will have to pay a fine of $ 250. Of course, this is the case, if the motorist is not a person with disabilities.
- For speeding movement on slopes Orlando will have to pay a considerable sum. It should be borne in mind that the highway patrol here often, especially in the field of long descents, where patrol cars are usually located at the ends of the plot.
- Radar traffic control is set to figure 11, the maximum permissible speed violations should not exceed 8-16 km / h.