- Craft move only from the right side of the road;
- Within the village, you can select any band out of town need to keep to the right;
- Adopted by the active use of sound signals;
- On Monday, the road should not be cars, license plates ending in 1/2 Tuesday - 3, etc. to Friday (to reduce transport stream);
- On weekends, there are no restrictions;
- Do not exceed the speed to pass a red light, driving without wearing a seat belt and talk on the phone while driving.
Speed limit: features rental in Philippines
For each type of roads in the country set specific speed limits to be observed by drivers:
- within the village can move a maximum of 40 km / h;
- next to the municipal roads and various children's institutions the speed limit - 30 km / h;
- before the traffic lights and crossings, the speed should be reduced to 30 km / h;
- limit for country roads - 80 km / h.
Philippines belong to the category of states where the average set allowable rate of alcohol in the body of the driver, it is 0.5 ppm. This is the most common limitation among the States of the world. It is strictly forbidden to drive a vehicle if this norm is exceeded. The driver can be punished with a fine.
The cost of fuel
Philippines are relatively low pricing of fuel, which is used to fuel vehicles, compared to most countries. Prices are kept at the secondary level:
- 1 liter of petrol can be bought for $ 1.04;
- 1 liter of diesel fuel is $ 0.66.
Gas refueling as fuel is not used.