Traffic rules, which you should pay attention when traveling in rented cars Zaragoza
The rental company you will be asked to show a driver's license of international standard. In addition, to drive a car in Spain can only persons 21 years of driving experience at least a year.
There are some features that need to pay attention to:
- talking on mobile phone using the hands is prohibited;
- You can only pass cars on the right side;
- Always stop at a crosswalk - pedestrians used to being passed, and often do not look at the road, and just beginning to move it;
- You can overtake a cyclist at a distance of at least 1.5 m;
- Children under 6 years of age travel only with the help of special devices, corresponding to their weight and height;
- children under 12 ride in the rear seat;
- the car must be two characters emergency reflective vest and a spare wheel;
- audio signals in the city is prohibited.
Parking for the rental car in Zaragoza
Free parking in Zaragoza almost there - but there are plenty of underground parking, where you can leave the rented car. It is provided as a daily and hourly parking. Payment takes place in the underground parking at the check over the counter. You can settle in cash or by credit card.
When choosing a hotel or restaurant and pay attention to the presence of their own free parking.
The rate of alcohol in the driver's blood should not exceed 0.5 ppm. To achieve this enough glasses of beer or two glasses of dry wine (total 250 ml).
The law is very strict about violation of this rule. Fines, which receive payment drunken drivers twice. If the fine for speeding - 100 euros, the driver who is intoxicated, will pay 200 euros. In addition, for this may deprive the rights for some time.
By Zaragoza fit several toll roads:
- AR-2, Zaragoza - AP-1 (215 km), the fare 23.95 euros;
- AP-68 Bilbao-Zaragoza (294 km), the fare 32.05 euros.
To pay for travel on these routes can be at the end of the path through special machines. They accept both cash and credit cards.