Sharjah are the traditional rules of the road, as in most countries of the world:
- You can not drive a vehicle while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
- Always use seat belts;
- You can not talk on a cell phone while driving;
- Do not exceed the speed.
It is not recommended to enter into a conflict situation with a representative of the traffic police - in most cases, his decision is not negotiable.
Depending on the type of roads, Sharjah is subject to certain speed limit. Do not neglect these rules, because special radars and cameras - a common phenomenon on the roads of the city.
- Within the city can not exceed the mark of 60 km / h;
- On the autobahn - no faster than 100 km / h;
- Lots of highway - 120 km / h.
By the use of alcoholic beverages by drivers of vehicles in the UAE are seriously enough. Sharjah is not an exception - while driving, drivers do not have the right to drink alcohol in any quantity. The maximum permissible rate of alcohol in the body is 0.0 ppm. For violation of the supposed large fine.
The cost of fuel
One of the nice features of Sharjah for car drivers - the ratio of cost and quality of fuel filling. With the high quality of petrol and service in gas stations, fuel prices are quite low:
- To purchase 1 liter of gasoline needed - $ 0.47;
- For the filling 1 liter of diesel - 0.79 dollars.
Moreover, gas station employees do everything for you: flooded petrol, will be paid, will rub the glass and check the tire pressure.