To comply with the traffic rules in South Africa are taken seriously, so you should stick to the established rules:
- Cars drive on the left side of the road;
- Maneuver (overtaking) is permitted only on the right side of the vehicle;
- The principle of "interference from the left", ie preference is given to vehicles that travel on the left;
- Do not exceed the speed, the allowable rate of alcohol;
- At the intersection shall stop all the m / s, and the first passing car, which is before the others pulled up to the intersection.
In South Africa, a restriction on driving vehicle while intoxicated. Sitting behind the wheel after drinking, you should be aware that the maximum rate of alcoholic substances in the body of the driver is a figure of 0.5 per thousand. This is the most common restrictions in all countries of the world, despite the fact that many States are prohibited to drive m / s, and in some there are no restrictions at all.
The cost of fuel - information for tenants Car in South Africa
In South Africa, for fueling vehicles used by two types of fuel - diesel and petrol. Installed in the country the price of fuel filling is average compared to other states. Gas refueling as fuel in RSA is not used.
The average cost of fuel in South Africa:
- 1 liter of gasoline - $ 1.12;
- 1 liter of diesel fuel - 95 cents.
Throughout the country there are roads on which travel is paid. These include some of the national roads and highways. The fare on them is significantly different. The amount of payment for road use is in the range of 50 cents to $ 7. To pay for travel, drivers can use cash or credit card.