Significant problems with parking in Granada is not. Almost all parking - paid. Own parking is in every hotel, boarding house and hotel for the convenience of visitors, the use of which is necessary to make an extra charge.
Most of the parking works on the following conditions:
- Hours - Monday to Sunday, 24 hours;
- The cost of a parking space per day varies between 12-25 euros.
Grenada belongs to the category of those states in which there are the highest allowable rate of alcohol in the body. So, drivers are allowed to drive a vehicle with a maximum content of alcoholic products - 0.8 ppm. It is worth noting that the index above 0.5 ppm is already regarded as a mild intoxication.
On the territory of Grenada vehicles move on the left side of the road. Renting a car in Grenada, must get used to the peculiarities of driving in the country before traveling to major cities.
In addition to the prohibition on exceeding the allowed rate of alcohol, are the following rules apply:
- In the car, the equipment should be in the form of kits, warning triangle and a fire extinguisher;
- Transportation of small children (under 3 years) is permitted only with a special chair;
- Drivers and passengers must wear seat belts;
- Do not use a mobile device while driving.
Making car rental in Granada, find out the cost of fuel
In Grenada, the cost of various types of fuel is average:
- The price of 1 liter of gasoline is 1.07 euros;
- 1 liter of diesel will cost 1.02 euros.
These data can be used to calculate the approximate amount that will be required to travel around the country by car, rent cars in Grenada. To do this, lay a rough route, the distance and calculate the cost of fuel.