The cost of fuel
Before you rent a car in Argentina, is to determine for what purpose will need a car. The driver must know the intricacies of the following:
- If you are planning a long caravans, is to acquire a large comfortable unit.
- For short-term movements in the city will be sufficient subcompact compact car.
- If travelers prefer cars with automatic transmission, it should take care in advance. Similar cars in Argentina - a deficit in their search may take a long time.
The price of gasoline, diesel fuel at service stations in Argentina is almost the same across the country.
- In the southern, central Argentina 1 liter of gasoline cost about 3 pesos.
- The northern regions boast a cheaper fuel, the price of which is approximately 2.5 pesos.
In the major cities of Argentina fuel can be purchased in any quantity. In suburban gas stations, settlements in the small towns you can buy petrol for a maximum of 30 pesos, not more.
Fines for traffic violations in Argentina
Drivers who violated traffic rules in Argentina, have to shell out a fine of about 500 pesos. If the violation is serious, can be further deprived of the rights for a period of 15-90 days. Repeated incidents on the road the driver faces a fine of 1,000 pesos, the loss of the right to drive a car for 2 years. Similar penalties threaten motorists who were seen with a cigarette while driving.
- Penalties undergo those drivers who drive for driving without a seat belt.
- Also on the rules of the country road driving is permitted only to persons whose age is not less than 21 years.
- If driving a foreigner, his driver's license should be international.
- The documents should be pointed out that the man driving the car, the driving experience is not less than 2 years.
These rules are ubiquitous, no matter where the traveler is, in large metropolitan areas, a small country road.
Any departure to rent a car in Argentina, the driver, in addition to a permit to drive, should have the insurance document for the right of temporary possession transportation, receipt of payment of taxes on car hire. If we talk about the speed of movement in the country, the following restrictions:
- Maximum speed for 2-lane route - 80 km / h.
- Permissible speed indicators on the highway - 130 km / h.
- If the driver moves in an area with residential development, the speed of the vehicle must not exceed 40-60 km / h.
As for parking, in Argentina, it exists in two forms: free and paid.
- Often, parking spaces are marked sign, which indicates the type, cost of services.
- Unfortunately, in large metropolitan areas, especially in the city center, it is difficult to find a free place to leave a car for a while.
- On the paid parking areas are available for the automatic payment of parking. An exemplary charge 30 min. Parking will cost 1 peso.
In Argentina, most of the parking machines issue when paying the check, which indicates the time of payment, the period for which paid for the service. On the ground, instead of parking the machine can also work the staff of the municipality. Parking spaces required to be labeled a sign where indicated, any hour, day services are free. In addition, it contains the value of paid parking, which is practically the same for all cities in Argentina.