Parking: nuances that you need to know when renting a car in Brisbane
The city is experiencing difficulties with the number of parking spaces, in addition to free parking, you can not count:
- On weekdays from 7.00 to 22.00 - the cost of a parking space is $ 2 per hour;
- On weekends, there are the same conditions;
- In the central part of the city for an hour to be paid $ 4.2;
- The cost of underground parking space can be increased to $ 40.
The cost of fuel
Houses in Brisbane available in sufficient quantities, each of them independently establishes operation, payment methods, etc. In most of the gas stations you can pay for gas using a credit card of international standard. In the city the cost of fuel is lower than in rural areas.
- Gasoline - $ 1.5;
- Diesel - $ 1.3.
Before you take the car rental in Brisbane, read the rules of the road in force in the city. Move the vehicles only on the left side with the appropriate drive vehicles. Fasten seat belts and the use of special child seats in the car - sure.
- 60 km / h - in the city and suburban areas;
- 100 km / h - below the Brisbane;
- 130 km / h - on motorways.
Moving through the territory of Brisbane, get ready for the availability of toll roads and bridges. So, you will have to pay tolls on some highways, located on the outskirts of Brisbane. The fare varies between 1-2 euros. At the toll stations, as usual, smaller vehicles, but then sometimes there are traffic jams (during rush hour). They are, if you wish, you can go around - there are free road travel which takes a little longer.