Latvia is allowed to drive after drinking a glass of wine or bottle of beer. Thus, the amount of alcohol in the blood must not exceed 0.5 ppm. In case of violation of the established rules provides a number of penalties: a fine of 500 LVL, arrest for a period of 15 days, deprivation of rights.
Car rental Jurmala is permitted to persons over 19 years of driving experience at least a year. If you currently need to have a credit card and the rights of international standard.
- Both the driver and passengers must wear seat belts.
- All year round and at any time of day must be enabled dipped.
- Do not use a radar detector.
- Standards tinted glasses: the side - up to 30%, windshield - up to 25%.
- Speed city driving must not exceed 50 km / h, outside the resort - 90 km / h.
The cost of fuel
The city has both traditional (the operator), and automated refueling. You can pay by credit card or cash. At stations diversity reigns: on sale is diesel, gasoline 98 th, 95 th, 92 th grade. The average cost of a liter of fuel - 1 LVL.
Rent a car in Jurmala: toll roads
Tourists taking the rental car in Jurmala, be aware that the entrance to the city from April 1 to September 30, for an extra charge and is 2 LVL. An exception to the rule - motorcyclists, drivers of tourist buses and electric vehicles.