- The city made left-hand traffic;
- Some road sections require payment for the fare on them;
- Parking is allowed only in specially designated areas;
- Overtaking other cars can only be on the right side;
- Do not exceed the speed limit;
- To determine whether you can turn right at the crossroads, look for the arrow lights: If it lights, the turn is allowed.
Where to put the rental car in Cape Town: Parking
For the majority of parking in Cape Town need to pay. The cost of parking is determined by various factors: the remoteness from the city center, for example. Parking is paid hourly, the average price of 02.04 rand. Multi-storey parking lots are more expensive - about 5 rand. Self parking is absent on paid - for all drivers will valet dressed in bright jackets.
If you are going to drive a vehicle in Cape Town alone, should be familiar with the speed limits:
- The city can not exceed the value of 60 km / h;
- Being outside the city limits, you can accelerate to 100 km / h;
- The maximum speed limit for the highway is 120 km / h.
Observe additional guidance in the form of traffic signs and signals.
The cost of fuel
Near a busy city road and track long-distance destination contains many gas stations that operate around the clock. When they are often open small shops with goods of prime necessity for motorists (food, drinks, etc.).
- gasoline - $ 1.12;
- diesel fuel - $ 0.95.