- Driving through tunnels, when visibility is poor drivers need to include a passing light;
- It is strictly forbidden to transport children under 12 years of age or with less than 145cm height without fastenings on the front seat;
- Be sure to use drivers and passengers of safety belts;
- Banned phone conversations while driving a car (you can use a special device - hands-free).
Subtleties of hire cars in Kiev: the penalties for violation of traffic rules
Immediately the police officer can not pay the fine. After the inspector will issue a fine, the driver has to pay it to the nearest bank. In connection with the new rules, the driver can not transfer their documents to the inspector (it can be shown through the glass even cars). Exceptions are cases where the police officer is necessary to remove the driver's documents in connection with violations of traffic rules last.
Fines can not be called rigid and significant. However, for certain traffic offenses provided for heavy fines, loss of driver's license, an administrative arrest, corrective labor.
In Kiev, there are both paid and free parking. In the center are mostly paid parking. Places for parking are marked with blue lines on the curb, roadway, as well as special characters. In the central part of Kiev parking costs about 10 hryvnia per hour. In other areas - about 7 hryvnia. For parking the driver can write out summonses to 680 hryvnia. Receipt for payment of parking space should be placed behind the windscreen for visual check of payment.
If additional information is not provided in the special characters, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Drivers can travel by car to the city with the highest speed of 60 km / h;
- On roads outside the city limits are allowed to drive no faster than 90 km / h;
- The maximum speed on the highway is 110 km / h;
- In line drivers are allowed to drive no faster than 130 km / h.
In addition, the maximum permitted speed for drivers, whose experience is less than two years, is 70 km / h.
The maximum rate of alcoholic substances in the body of the driver is 0.0 ppm. However, the driver will use the fines after his blood detect more than 0.2 ppm alcohol.
The penalty for exceeding the blood alcohol level of the driver is from 2,550 to 3,400 hryvnia. Inspectors may also withdraw the right to up to two years. In special cases, the offender, the driver threatened with administrative detention, or up to 50 hours of hard labor.
At relapse (for one year), the driver threatened with administrative detention (15 days) or deprivation of rights under 3 years, as well as community service (60 hours).