Speed limits on roads Ljubljana for leased cars
If we talk about high-speed mode on roads Ljubljana, exact figures can be found on road signs. Otherwise, it should be guided by the following figures:
- Motorcycles, cars are allowed to move within the city at a speed of 50 km / h. Vehicle with trailer is allowed to accelerate to similar indicators.
- Outside the village are allowed to move without a trailer or with him at a speed of 90 km / h.
- On tracks allowed to accelerate to 110 km / h for cars with trailer this rate is reduced to 100 km / h.
- Cars on the highway without a trailer is permitted to accelerate to 130 km / h when the car with the trailer, this figure is reduced by 30 km / h.
When traveling on roads Ljubljana, the driver should be completely sober, the maximum rate of alcohol should not exceed 0,5 ‰. Violation of the rules will cost the motorist fine, the amount of which can be seen below:
- If the blood is 0.505 ‰ of alcohol, will have to pay 180 €.
- When the alcohol concentration of 0.51-0.8 ‰, will have to pay a fine of 600 €.
- When alcohol in the blood within 0.805-1.1 ‰ driver fined 900 €.
- If the index exceeds intoxication 1.105 ‰, it will cost the owner of Transport 1200 €, detention for a period of 6-12 hours.
Rules of the road for rolling machines in Ljubljana
Minimum travel speed on motorways of Ljubljana is 60 km / h when the car is equipped with anti-skid chains, speed limit is 50 km / h. In addition, the inside of the machine should be present: a reflecting vest, warning triangle, if come November 15 - Winter tires mandatory attribute - First aid kit.
Move studded wheels is strictly prohibited, no chains will cost the driver 40 €. While driving the car is not recommended to use radar, the presence of which will cost 400 €. Instead, you can use a radar detector that is permitted by the laws of Slovenia. In addition, it is desirable to have a fire extinguisher in the car, a set of spare bulbs in case you burn out those in the headlights.
Fines for traffic violations in Ljubljana
Violation of movement on roads of the city is punishable by severe penalties. The table of penalties can be found below:
The fine, €
Type of violation, a brief description
Violation of the rules of movement near the pedestrian crossing
Throw garbage on the sidewalk, roadway
Moving along the road when the traffic light - yellow light
For actions that have caused the accident
Escape from the scene of the accident
Violations of the rules of movement through the tunnel, overtaking inside
Overtaking cars on the track with the departure to the sidelines
Ignoring the rules of overtaking
Driving a car intoxicated