Fines for traffic violations
Meet the police at the roadside can be infrequent. Periodically, the traffic police staged mass inspection. For the first violation, the driver can get a warning. In the future, it will be fined, vehicle evacuation, etc..
Lack of registration of the vehicle
Driving without a license
Drinking and driving
The lack of side windows
Disrespect to the police
In Manila, as well as the entire state, decided to comply with the following speed limits:
- Within the limits of the village through the narrow little roads are allowed to travel at a speed not exceeding 30 km / h;
- The same restriction applies to approach to a junction;
- The maximum speed on major city streets is 40 km / h;
- Restriction for country roads is 80 km / h.
In Manila, there are both paid and free parking. It is worth noting that if you are going to settle in any of the hotels or hotels of the city, most of them has its own parking and, as a rule, they are included in the price (to make an extra charge for parking is not needed). Also, parking lots equipped with shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, office buildings, etc.
The cost of fuel
Refueling vehicle local petrol or diesel will cost the driver is relatively inexpensive. As the filling of fuel using only gasoline and diesel, gas filling stations in the country do not.
The cost of fuel:
- Fill the machine with 1 liter of petrol can for $ 1.04;
- To purchase 1 liter of diesel fuel will require $ 0.66.