- In Osaka, left-hand traffic;
- It is forbidden to cross the road at red lights;
- Never leave a vehicle in non-parking areas;
- While driving the car driver and all passengers must wear seat belts;
- It is forbidden to drink alcohol for drivers;
- It is strictly not allowed to drive a car until the driver of 18 years.
As in other major cities of Japan, in Osaka, there is a problem with parking. If tenants do not mind, and the car does not interfere with the movement, the cars can be parked in the yards of homes. Also, there are many paid parking, which can be found throughout the city. To find a parking space can be, guided by special road signs or markings on the roadway.
Making car rental in Osaka: the speed limit
In Osaka, urban congestion is less than in the capital, but, nevertheless, there is a high density of vehicular traffic on the roads.
- In Osaka, allowed the movement of vehicles with speed limits of 40 km / h;
- Outside city limits, on motorways the speed should not exceed 80 km / h.
For speeding driver charged with serious penalties.
The cost of fuel
The city sells a variety of fuels - with different octane unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel. Petrol stations (including groups) in Osaka, there is sufficient. Buy one liter of gasoline can at an average price of 1 dollar and 15 cents. Diesel is priced at 96 cents per liter. Fuel can move in a special canister within country.