Fines for traffic violations
It should be noted that in Qatar the police quite serious about traffic violations. For this reason, the country includes large fines for the slightest deviation from the SDA - break them, at least not profitable.
Using a mobile device while driving
Ignoring the red light
Failure to follow the traffic controller of movement
Making rental in Qatar: Rules of the road
To safely and comfortably move through unfamiliar country, should examine its existing rules of the road:
- Vehicles moving on the right side;
- In Qatar, there are no taxes on transport and toll roads;
- Using national identity can be no more than a week since the arrival of the international certificate shall be valid for 3 months;
- It is forbidden to talk on the phone while driving a vehicle, and others.
In each country, the rule is considered to be important enough to the speed limit on certain roads. It is noteworthy that the local population is often violates these limitations, but this does not mean that tourists will be able to avoid penalties and more serious punishment.
- Within the city - 60 km / h;
- On the highways and country roads - 120 km / h.
One of the most serious violations of traffic rules in Qatar is considered to be driving a vehicle while intoxicated. The local government is so serious about this rule that the maximum allowable norm of alcoholic substances in the body is considered a zero rate - 0.0 per thousand. This means that after drinking to drive strictly prohibited.
The cost of fuel
By controlling rent a car in Qatar, you will be pleasantly surprised by the fact that in this state the cost of fuel, which is used for charging transport is at a minimum:
- To purchase 1 liter of gasoline is enough to spend $ 0.27;
- To purchase 1 liter of diesel fuel will require the same amount - $ 0.27;
- Gas stations with LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) in the country does not - the fuel is not used.
Such reasonable prices due to the fact that Qatar - oil producing countries, and in countries such prices are always lower than the average.