- During the movement of the vehicle it is prohibited to use a mobile phone (No hands-free);
- In the process of movement of the vehicle the use of seat belts is compulsory for the driver and all passengers;
- Rent a car can take drivers who have reached 21 years and have experience of driving at least one year;
- Movement of right hand.
With parking at Seoul's not so good. Free parking spaces are virtually non-existent. Drivers in this city will be a lot of paid parking is available: stacked, underground, open and others. The average cost of space is about 5000 won (South Korean currency) - 3.5 euros. During the day, the cost of a parking space is about 35-40000 won (30 euro).
Drivers of cars (not trucks without trailers) must adhere to the following speed limits:
- Maximum travel speed on the highway is 110 km / h;
- In cities and small settlements are allowed to drive 50 km / h;
- Outside the city speed limit is 80 km / h.
Violation is punishable by a variety of speed fines.
Allowable alcohol: machines for tenants in Seoul
In Seoul, the allowable rate of alcohol in the driver's level of 0.0 ppm. However, the punishment facing those drivers who exceeded the rate of 0.5 per thousand. In addition to monetary penalties, the police can also seize the right driver for up to one hundred days. If the driver's blood was found more than one per mille of alcohol, it will lose all their rights.