Seat belts must be worn all - from driver to passengers in the back seat. Failure to comply with requirements - a fine of 30 KM. The same faces for incorrect carriage of children, and the recovery in the amount of 40 KM involves a violation of the rules of toning (allowed only factory) and talk on the phone without a device that leaves your hands free.
The speed limit on the rolling car in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The journey will go smoothly if as accurately as possible to comply with local rules of the road. For example, standard setting speed limits. The maximum limits for the car without consequences are as follows:
- within the boundaries of cities and other settlements - 50 km / h;
- outside the settlements - 80 km / h;
- road for cars - 100 km / h;
- motorway - 130 km / h.
Undoubtedly, it is not necessary to break another rule: a ban on drinking and driving. In Bosnia and Herzegovina there is a gradation of affecting the application of sanctions:
- to 0,3 ‰ - is permissible without consequences;
- 0,31-1,00 ‰ - from 50 to 250 convertible marks (hereinafter - KM) (exchange rate set around 0,56-0,58 Euro for 1 km);
- 1.0-2.0 ‰ - from 100 to 300 km;
- More than 2,0 ‰ - 400 to 1000 km.
If the drunk driver has caused harm to other road users, increased penalties: 300-1000 km (blood alcohol level at the same time is from 0.31 to 2,0 ‰).