The attitude of the local traffic police to violators - just loyal, but we should not neglect the rules of the road, both the official and generally accepted in the country:
- Do not exceed the speed limit;
- If the oncoming lane in front of you leaves a larger vehicle, it is necessary to pass, pull over;
- Seeing fewer cars in the oncoming lane, beeps, the driver missed you;
- Local owners m / s differ calm attitude to other drivers to give way, so you should behave the same way.
Car hire in Sri Lanka: the speed limit
Throughout the country there are some speed limits for different road types. Along the road can be equipped with special radar, to measure the speed of movement of vehicles, so do not ignore the warning signals from other drivers.
- Move in the city can not vye at speeds of 56 km / h;
- Outside the city or any settlement is possible to increase the speed to 72 km / h.
The country has enough loyal limitation with respect to the maximum allowable rate of alcohol in the drivers of vehicles. Violation of traffic rules is considered to be the level of alcoholic substances above 0.8 ppm. In most countries adopted more stringent limits - from 0 to 0.5 ppm. However, there are states in which is not prohibited to drive m / s drunk.
Throughout the country there are no strict rules in particular in relation to the parking lot. You can park the car anywhere near him if there is no prohibition or restrictive signs, signs, etc. Parking can be both paid and free. Practically every hotel or hotel own private parking - payment for his / gratuity is determined by the rules of each hotel.