Parking in Bansko leased car
Almost all parking in the city are paid. They celebrate a special color - either blue or green. Payment for parking takes place one way:
- Directly employee parking;
- By sending SMS message to a special short number.
Payment for hourly parking only. Literally 5 minutes before the expiration of parking on a mobile phone receives a message that you must make a payment for the additional time.
If there are no signs in the parking lot, it is absolutely free.
Rules of the road in Bansko
Taking a rental car in Bansko, you need to follow all local traffic rules:
- Dipped should be lit constantly;
- Children under 12 must sit just behind the car and special seats that match the weight of the child. Children under 3 years may in special restraint systems can travel in the front seat if the airbag is completely disabled;
- Seat belts during the movement must be buckled at all passengers, even those who are sitting in the back seat;
- Talk on the phone can only be subject to the availability of furniture, which frees your hands;
- It is impossible to limit the visibility of car windows.
The level of alcohol, which is allowed in the driver's blood - is 0.49 ‰. If you suspect that drugs or alcohol the police have the right to ask the suspect to pass the relevant test. If the maximum is exceeded alcohol, then:
- It will be fined in the amount from 500 to 2000 BGN. Depending on the level exceeded the norm.
- The driver can be deprived of his driving license for up to 2 years;
- If the alcohol level is greater than 1,2 ‰, the envisaged punishment - imprisonment. Duration - 12 months.
Fuel costs in Bansko
In the city you can refuel with gasoline only A 95, A 98, diesel and gas. The cheapest costs Propane Butane - about 1 BGN. Gasoline and Diesel at a cost of roughly identical - about 2,5 BGN per liter.