Traffic rules for drivers to rent a car in Cascais
- When traveling by Portugal, the driver can use the existing right to drive, the only caveat - the document should be fully translated into English. If you decide to stay in the country for 3 months. and more is to get license in the local sample.
- During the trip, worth knowing that the roads of Portugal paid. A trip can be credit card, cash, you can also make the sum over the machine.
- When on the road visibility is limited, the owner of the car must include daytime running lights. When the fog on the road, use the fog lights, the foul punishable by a fine of 30-150 €.
- The driver, whose driving experience - at least 12 months., Is the speed limit to 90 km / h even on highways.
- When the car moves on the road, traveling all participants must wear seat belts. Children under 12 years must be in the back seat of the car, their seat is equipped with a special device to fix the body. Violation of the rules will end a fine, the amount of which varies from 120 € to 600 €.
Fines for traffic violations in Cascais
Penalties for violation of the road, you can pay the traffic control post. Usually in the car of the police have a portable device that serves plastic cards of the bank. Motorists after making sums handed out a check, which is the official confirmation of the canceled debt. The size of the penalty depends on the type of violation, some of them can be seen in the following table:
Type of violation
The fine, €
Burst onto the pavement, roadside garbage
Overtaking is forbidden to maneuver on the part of the road
Turning back the speed when driving on the motorway
Disobedience to signal "stop" regulator
Overtaking other cars on the right
Slow down on the highway and 50 km / h
Moving in the opposite direction in the one-way traffic
The movement of cars at a red light
Stopping in the midst of the highway
Parking rental car in Cascais
Park the car in Portugal can be in places where no special signs, and on the sidewalk, with no markings yellow or red. If you break the rules, it threatens the driver a fine of 30 € to 150 €, often - evacuation vehicle shtrafploschadku. To park your car, there are specially designated for that zone.
You can pay for the parking service workers, buy ticket at the newsstand, make a payment through the parking machine. The average price of 1 hour. parking is virtually the same across the country, is about 0,8-1 €. Depending on day of week, time of day, the parking fee can vary. The difference in the rates also depends on the city where the driver wants to park the car.
The cost of fuel
Petrol stations sell diesel fuel Portugal, gasoline 95, 98. Also, the country is scattered set of points where the car can be charged with gas. The cost of fuel is almost the same everywhere:
- Gasoline A-98 is 1 703 € / liter.
- Gasoline A-95 - 1,575 € / liter.
- GPL - 0,654 € / liter.
- Liter Gasoleo is worth 1,277 € / liter.
If desired, the driver can pour oil into the canister, providing the car with fuel at a time.