Fines for traffic violations
Drivers who violate traffic rules in The Hague, awaiting the following penalties:
Running a red light
Passage through a continuous line
Overtaking, inappropriate rules
Application of the rotary signal by the rules
Driving on the left lane (if the right is not occupied)
Frequent changes in the band for no reason
In The Hague, adopted the traditional speed limits for each type of road. If a particular section of the road there is no additional information or signs limiting speed, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Maximum speed within the village - 50 km / h;
- Outside the village you can drive no faster than 80 km / h;
- The road - 100 km / h;
- Highways - 130 km / h.
There are significant problems with the number of parking spaces, as in any major city. Most sites require payment for the use of them. It should identify several types of parking lots:
- Park + Ride (with the possibility of free travel on public transport from the parking lot and back, the price - 8 euros);
- "Blue" zone (with special parking discs);
- P-Zone (with parking ticket).
The cost of fuel
The vehicle can be charged with four types of fuel: several brands of gasoline, diesel and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). Prices for fuel filling vary daily depending on the pricing policies of major oil companies.
Average price of 1 liter of fuel:
- Diesel - 1.369 euro;
- Petrol 95 brands - 1,743 euros;
- Petrol 98 brands - 1,814 euros;
- Gas - 0.753 euros.