In Canada the SDA may vary depending on the province. However, there are some general rules for all states:
- In spite of the current speed limit, the driver must adhere to the same rate as the flow of vehicles;
- The preferred type of transport - the school bus, it is always necessary to treat very carefully;
- Using a mobile phone - is prohibited;
- Transportation of children is permitted only in special seats (taxi rule does not apply - the child can keep his hands on the passenger sitting in the back).
Parking rental cars in Montreal
Permission to park only in designated areas. In Montreal, parking lots are marked with special guns called Parcodon. In contrast to the European tradition, parkodony installed along streets and require the driver make the payment. Do not count on the fact that no one will notice improperly parked cars - the streets are patrolled by the police every 10-15 minutes. For unpaid parking you immediately discharged a penalty.
Outside the maximum speed depends on the location and type of road. Furthermore, in some areas impose additional restrictions. On the signs you need to pay special attention to - the driver is always warned about the features of the motion at a specific site:
- In the city you can ride at a speed of 60 km / h;
- Outside the city - up to 100 km / h.
On signs also present information on the penalties: the more you exceed the speed over the amount of the fine - up to 10 000 dollars.
Montreal is located in the state of Quebec - the maximum permissible level of alcohol in the body of the driver here may differ from those of other provinces. In this state, particularly in Montreal, allowed driving vehicles, if the content of alcoholic substances does not exceed 0.8 ppm mark. This is a fairly high level, especially given the fact that many States are not allowed to drive even at 0.1 ppm.