Canada is among those countries, which are allowed to operate a vehicle, despite a certain amount of alcoholic substances in the body. If you take in a rental car in Quebec, keep in mind that the local police have the right to prescribe the penalty for exceeding the allowed rate of alcohol when checking found more than 0.8 ppm. This is a rather high figure, which, meanwhile, is considered mild stages of intoxication.
Rent any car in Quebec: the cost of fuel
In Quebec, the following trends can be traced changes in the cost of fuel, which is used for refueling vehicles: recently petrol prices rose substantially, and diesel - fell:
- 1 liter of unleaded petrol in the city can be bought at an average price of $ 1.10;
- 1 liter of diesel fuel will cost at a price of $ 0.91.
On the territory of the entire country has a unified metric system, despite the fact that some rules of the road vary from one province to another.
In Quebec, has the following speed limits for vehicles:
- Within the city you can drive no faster than 50 km / h;
- Leaving Quebec border, drivers are able to accelerate to 80 km / h;
- On motorways you can move at a maximum speed of 110 km / h.
In the city there are paid, and free parking. Drivers are encouraged to pay close attention to labels and various information signs present on parking. They usually warn that keep the vehicle at a particular parking space can only certain categories of drivers. It also indicates the parking operation. Separate parking space intended for the grace of the population and are marked with appropriate signs.