Toll roads for leased cars Slovenia
For free movement along the routes of Slovenia will have to buy paper vignette. Its value depends on the tonnage of the vehicle, his tenure on the road. Rates can be seen in the following table:
Length of stay, per day.
Auto weighing up to 3.5 tonnes, €
Machines weighing more than 3.5 tonnes, €
Also, you should know that for moving the tunnel Karawanken have to pay a fee. Where to buy a vignette? The document gives the right of way, you can buy on the territory of large shopping centers, gas stations, border crossing border points. Vignette attached to the surface of the windshield. On expiration, it is removed.
- On the territory of Slovenia, there are strict rules of traffic rules, violation of which impose significant amount of the fine. For example, for moving on the highway with an invalid driver vignette will pay 300-800 €.
- Dipped-beam headlamps when moving to the cars should be lit continuously. For violation of the travel mode is a penalty of 40 € when driving during the day, € 120 when driving at night.
- The permissible level of alcohol in the driver's blood should not exceed 0,5 ‰. Depending on the degree of intoxication drunk motorist faces a fine from 180 € to 1200 €.
- For each passenger Seat driver will pay 120 €.
- If the car carrying children under 12 years of age, they must be moved using restraint systems on the car seat. Violation of rules of transportation will cost the driver 120 €.
Parking for cars rented in Slovenia
On the territory of the country's major cities have a wide network of paid parking, equipped with machine guns. Payment can be effected in the form of text messages sent from a mobile device. As an option - to pay for parking in cash. The approximate cost of parking is 0,4 € per hour, you can leave the car for half an hour, an hour, two hours.
If the billboard unspecified time allowed for parking cars on this site can be left free holidays, weekends. For weekdays, there are restrictions on the time from 19:00 to 9:00. On the territory of the small towns have parking areas, where free parking is permitted from 12:00 to 13:30.
Improperly parked cars may lead to blockage, including confiscation. Also, for violation penalties:
- The penalty for a wrong parking here is 40 €.
- When a single case of violation of the amount of the fine will be 35 €, on holidays, on weekends the amount is doubled.
- Repeated violation of parking rules will cost the driver 65 €.
The cost of fuel
Moving on the territory of Slovenia, you can see a large number of filling stations that offer to buy diesel fuel, unleaded gasoline grades 95, 98. Also, the country can meet the station, which is carried out with gas filling. The cost of fuel for Slovenia is about the same everywhere, it is the following amounts:
Gasoline 95, €
Gasoline 98, €
Diesel fuel, €