Violators of traffic rules are punished in Bordeaux considerable fines, especially in severe cases - deprivation of rights and freedoms.
- Vehicles move on the right side of the road;
- It is forbidden to transport children in the car up to 10 years of age or small in stature without a special seat;
- It is forbidden to drive a car while intoxicated;
- You can not drive without fastened seat belts (including passengers);
- Do not exceed the speed, driving through a red light.
The driver should not get behind the wheel of the vehicle when the level of blood alcohol content exceeds the mark of 0.5 per thousand - is the maximum allowable rate of alcoholic substances in the body, adopted in France. This figure is considered to be the most common, although a considerable number of countries set more restrictive - 0.0 ppm.
Useful for car renters in Bordeaux: Parking
In Bordeaux are characteristic of the French and European parking rules. Prohibition or parking permits drivers can learn from the corresponding signs placed on the road. There are both paid parking, and free (most sites are changing the operating mode depending on day of week and time of day). Pay parking is possible by using a parking meter. Counter paid by cash, credit card, prepaid card, or local electronic payment system.
The cost of fuel
In France, including in Bordeaux, fuel for fueling vehicles is available at an average cost, when compared with that of other states. At gas stations there are multiple versions of gasoline and diesel and gas.
- 1 liter of 95-E10 gasoline - 1.44 euros;
- 1 liter of 95 petrol - EUR 1.44;
- 1 liter of 98 petrol - EUR 1.50;
- 1 liter of gas - 0.80 euros;
- 1 liter of diesel fuel - 1.2 euros.