Rules of the road, you need to know the tenants car in Paphos
In the city, the following rules of the road:
- It is forbidden to drive a car while intoxicated;
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible speed driving;
- Carriage of children under 5 years old in the front seat;
- Children age 5-10 years old can be transported only in special chairs;
- During the movement you can not use a mobile phone.
Serious violations of traffic rules is drunk driving. Each country has individual rules and regulations. Cyprus is characterized by a neutral position - in Paphos you can drive a car provided that the level of alcoholic substances in the body is not more than 0.5 ppm. This average rate of alcohol permitted.
Paphos features a large number of paid parking. Belonging to the privileged category of the population of people can park for free on any lot. Parking is prohibited in the areas of transport, marked double solid yellow line (near single band can be stopped temporarily - for loading / unloading). In the central part of the city parking costs about 0.4-0.6 dollars per hour.
Fuel costs in Paphos
Cyprus is directly related to the states, which are characterized by the highest pricing of the fuel used for refueling cars and other vehicles. Paphos at a gas station fuel is sold by the following value:
- 1 liter of diesel fuel is estimated at $ 1.45;
- 1 liter of gasoline costs $ 1.46;
- LPG is not used.