For the use of highways in Croatia provided for a fee. Own road four major corporations, each of which controls a certain territory. Also considered paid some bridges and tunnels of the country, the size of the tariff depends on the type of car. Payment is made at the entrance to the highway where the driver receives a ticket with a mark of entry. You can travel to prepay in cash, credit card, through the electronic payment system.
Billing directions depend on the type of vehicle that determined by the number of axes of the machine, its height. Approximate cost of travel can be found in the following table (indicating number motorway):
Tricycles, ATVs, HRK
Auto height of less than 1 m 3, with 2 axes, HRK
Machines up to 1 m 3 with 3 or more axles, HRK
Transport height of more than 1.9 m 2 or more axles, HRK
Auto height greater than 1.3 m 2, 3 axes, weighing more than 3.5 tons and equipped with a trailer
Rules of the road for vehicles leased in Pula
When traveling on the route Pula should adhere to the rules of the road. Violations are punishable by a fine, which is paid at the place. Drivers are required to adhere to the following rules:
- Tinted glass film, the capacity of which is 70-75%, otherwise you'll have to pay a fine in the amount of 700 HRK.
- During a conversation while traveling by car on mobile phone, which is not equipped with a headset is fined 500 HRK.
- Wear seat belts is required driver, all passengers. For violation of the move put a fine of 500 HRK.
- Violation of rules of transportation of children younger driver will have to pay a fine of 500 HRK.
The speed limit for cars rolling in Pula
The speed limit on that particular section of the track are marked by signs. If they are not guided by the following indicators:
- Getting around the locality, speed limit - 50 km / h.
- Outside the city is allowed to accelerate to 90 km / h.
- On the road, you can reach speeds up to 100 km / h.
- To accelerate the rate allowed for highways is 130 km / h.
Parking rental car
Park the car on the streets of Pula are allowed in specially designated areas, and parking at the weekend many of them free of charge:
- The red zone is located closest to the city center, where parking is allowed no more than 60 minutes.
- The yellow zone is located at some distance, cars are allowed to leave for 2 hours.
- Green Zone is also located on the periphery, a little further from the center of Pula. Here are allowed to leave the car for 3 hours.
Pay parking meters, then a receipt is left on the windshield, leaving the car.
Maximum permissible degree of intoxication for drivers traveling on the roads of Pula is 0,5 ‰.
- Alcohol concentration of 0.5 to 1 ‰ punishable by a fine 1000-3000 HRK.
- If indicators of intoxication up to 1,5 ‰ inclusive, will have to fork out for 3000-5000 HRK.
- Exceeding the norm more than 1, 5 ‰ over the payment of a fine of 5000-15000 HRK, imprisonment for 2 months.
- The penalty for the movement of the wheel under the influence of drugs will cost the driver in 5000-15000 HRK, imprisonment for 2 months.