Terms parking rental car in Zadar
Park the car in the territory of Zadar, only in specially designated parking lots equipped with assault rifles parking. If the driver has to pay for parking, but cars will take the paid later time, he may face a forced locking wheels. Unlocking will cost a certain amount of from 100 to 300 HRK.
- Almost all parking is free on weekends.
- Park the car near the city center in areas marked in red, and no longer than 1 hour.
- Green and yellow parking zones are located farther from the center, mostly - at the periphery. In a green park, you can park the car for 3 hr., If the land is painted yellow, the machine can be put there for 2 hours.
Moving on the route Zadar, a motorist should be in the car the following:
- From 01.11 30.04 inclusive of the machine must be equipped with chains on the wheels, slip.
- In case an emergency stop should be in possession of the appropriate sign. If you plan on towing a trailer car, the number of characters is doubled.
- Vest reflecting light - a mandatory attribute of a motorist in an accident.
- Set bulbs for headlights, spare wheels, first aid kit, fire extinguisher repair kit or spare tire.
The talks on a cell phone without a headset punishable by a fine corresponding to 500 HRK. For window tinting films with light transmission greater than 70% will have to pay 700 HRK. Lack fastened seat belts of the driver and passengers while traveling car will cost a fine of 500 HRK.
The speed limit for a rental car in Zadar
- Cars, drivers of motorcycles on city streets is allowed to move at a speed of 50 km / h.
- If the car is equipped with a trailer, the same figures. When traveling outside settlements vehicles can accelerate to 90 km / h, the car with a trailer - 80 km / h.
- On the track speed permissible speed of movement of a conventional car is 110 km / h, if you have a trailer, the figure falls to 90 km / h.
- With regard to the highways, driving cars on them is permitted, accelerating to 130 km / h. For cars with trailer figure should not exceed 90 km / h.
Fines for traffic violations in Zadar
Indicators overspeed km / h
Up to 10
On city streets, HRK
Up to 15,000
Outside the city, HRK
Exceeding the permissible level of alcohol in the 0,5 ‰ motorist faces a fine of 1000-15000 HRK. Fines can be paid at the place, a road worker monitor, or up to 8 days in any banks, post offices in the city.