Rules of the road in a rented car on Liverpool
At night, if the road is not lit, do not forget to include a passing light. In addition, it is believed to follow this rule, and if you are moving along the road where the speed limit is set to 48 km / h, or the road - the highway.
In the UK drive on the left, but no one stops to ride on the roads at the wheel of cars with both right and left. But if in your car steering wheel still on the left, then the lights need to seal with a special tape - in order to prevent blinding oncoming drivers.
Allowed tinted glass on the front doors and windshield: light transmission in cars have been registered up to 01.04.1985 - at least 70% after that date - at least 75 head-on, the doors - not less than 70
The cost of fuel
The vehicle, of course, goes out of the water, so the story of travel expenses must be enabled to pay for fuel.
In the UK, you can refuel with unleaded petrol or diesel fuel. The cost per liter is:
Type of fuel
The cost (in pounds sterling)
To avoid unexpected costs in the form of fines, it should abide by the rules of the road. But if it really happened, that the offense was committed, then get ready to pull out of the bag:
- fans of ultra-fast ride - from 100 to 1000 pounds if speed is exceeded on the motorway - to 2500;
- for inattentive or careless driving - up to 5000;
- lack of documentation, such as insurance - up to 2500;
- in the case of an accident and leaving the accident site - up to 5000;
- neprestegnutye belts - 30-500;
- talking on a cell phone without a special device, including a traffic light or traffic jam - 100;
- violation of rules of transportation of children - 30-500;
- intoxicated (norm - 0,8 ‰) - up to 5000.
At the same time a foreign drivers in the UK charges a deposit. Its value is equal to the size of the fine. Another measure is a guarantee of security for liabilities - 300 pounds, which is regarded as a potential fine in court. Deposit or pledge is required to pay on the spot of the offense.
Most often it violated the speed limit. To avoid this possible, if you know the limits established by the standard. For passenger cars, they are:
- village - 48 km / h;
- outside the village - 96 km / h;
- Roads and motorways - 112 km / h.
The error which allowed - 10% of the permitted speed of 3.22 km / h.