The speed limit in China
Moving on Chinese roads by rental car the driver is obliged to observe the speed limit. Strictly observe the following frame speeds in different areas:
On the territory of settlements
Outside the city
Roads with 1-way traffic - 30 km / h
According to the highway - 120 km / h
At 30%, the penalty - 200-300 yuan
The rest of the track -70 km / h
Other roads - 80 km / h
2-3 times higher positions - 12 penalty points driving ban.
Highways - 100 km / h
When an accident - imprisonment
The problem of China's most populous and relevant in the process of parking. Usually when buying a Chinese car required by law to purchase a parking space at the same time. This eliminates the problem of finding a parking space, especially when it comes to the metropolis. The situation becomes complicated when you need to find temporary, permanent place to park the rental car.
Some Chinese cities there is a rule that you can leave your car on the street, on any comer empty meter. Thus cars should be placed only in the direction of movement. If the driver is worried about the safety of the machine, you can search for paid parking. To park in any Chinese city there are special areas whose boundaries are marked by solid lines.
On the territory of China operates the order of traffic that is somewhat different from similar laws in Europe. The main difference - the location of the steering wheel to the left, that automatically attracts right-hand movement on the highway, overtaking left-hand rule. Before performing overtaking driver must turn the spotlight left turn, accompanied by manipulation of sound notification. If it is dark outside - the owner of a car rented in China, is repeatedly switched Main and dipped. When driving on the highway in a light, night-time driver must:
- Seat belt, and his example should be followed by all adults and children above 135 cm, over 12 years. For young passengers should be provided by a special device for a secure fit in the passenger seat.
- Dipped headlights should always be included.
- Be in comfortable shoes that promote safe driving. Wear flip-flops on foot is strictly prohibited.
- While driving on the road behind the wheel of a car the driver is forbidden to drink, eat, smoke.
Fines for traffic violations in China
Observance of rules of conduct on the roads in China watched everywhere installed cameras. Workers control traffic on the track appear only in case of emergency, accident. In addition, the traffic police regulate traffic on the busy intersections.
- If the driver has violated a rule to move the car, just after 2-3 days after the incident on his mobile phone receives a text message. Also, notice of violation can overtake the car owner's home address. The penalty of any size can be paid online cash on delivery.
- If you are interested in information on the fines imposed, the driver can call a special phone, and then, given the number of cars, learn about themselves and the car all the information.
Traffic police has not the right to stop drivers on the roads. Exceptions are special raids that take place in China from time to time. If an employee Road Control stopped the driver, who has the full right to fix the conversation on video as the evidentiary material. Court acts in violation of China's objective, based on the facts presented. After that decision is made, a penalty is issued, the amount of which depends on the nature of the crime, the size of the damage.