Speed limits for leased cars in Hong Kong
Indicators of the maximum speed with which you can navigate the roads of China, depend on the type of track on which the car is moving:
Long-distance / city
Allowable speed, km / h
The ring highway around the city
Low-speed national highway
The National Highway
Less than 40
Backbone with 2 solid lines
Within the city
The route to the first lane in each direction of movement
Fines for traffic violations in Hong Kong
The Chinese have bad adhere speed mode, which is explained by the fact that on many routes cameras are simply not available. However, the worst offenders Roads Kong not usually exceed the speed is not more than 10-20 km / h. If these limits are violated, the driver will pay a fine, the amount of which can be up to 2000 yuan, confiscation of right to drive cars. Especially for repeat offenders guilty of a serious accident disempower, could be sentenced to prison. Also, Chinese law provides for the following penalties, restrictions:
- The driver, whose blood alcohol is detected more than 0,5 ‰, may lose the amount, the size of which is from 60 € to 230 €. In addition, it may be debarred for a period of 3 months. up to six months, detained for 15 days.
- Violation of car parking will cost motorists 12 €.
- 240 € will have to pay for exceeding the speed of 60 km / h.
- If the driver ignored a warning signal of a traffic light, it will cost him 23 €.
- Not wearing a seat belt during the movement of the machine will bypass the driver, passengers at 6 €.
Driving on roads in Hong Kong drunk strictly suppressed by law. The driver, who allow themselves to manage the car while intoxicated will be fined about $ 1,000. Also, he could be arrested for 15 days, and if a serious incident it may limit the period of stay in the wild up to 6 months.
If the fine remains unpaid during the month, the driver automatically assign 12 penalty points. The same danger to motorists at a delay of payment of a fine of more than 3 months. Also, the draft amendments to the laws of China threatens drivers loss sums up to 5000 yuan, deprivation of the right to drive vehicles of up to 10 years. Persons who have become parties to the accident, the cause of which was alcohol intoxication, may lose their rights for life.
Parking rental cars in Hong Kong
Hong Kong - a major Chinese metropolis where parking is a problem as acute as in other cities of the country. When renting a car, it is desirable to discuss the matter in advance, to determine the parking space before the end of the trip. The car on the streets can be left anywhere on the street, but it is fraught with unforeseen situations. It is desirable to find a parking space by the hour, the location where the sidewalk is limited by the solid line.
Some of the rules of the road in Hong Kong plunged into a stupor Europeans.
- For example, China is not allowed to drive a car, if the feet are shod in slippers, other uncomfortable shoes.
- Large cities can "please" motorist from the European one-way street. It is best for this purpose have a map in the car moving around the city, choosing the optimal way to travel.
- Pedestrians China are some disdain on the part of car owners. Many motorists can afford to cross the crosswalk at the time of the passage of people on it, and they are often neglected by prohibiting the movement of traffic lights.
If we talk about the quality of the roads, the best recognized as a national highway. They are distinguished by a large extent, the high quality coating. On many roads you can travel at speeds up to 110 km / h, but in this case we should not forget about the road signs that indicate about the rules of movement on the track.