Terms of leased parking cars in Davos
Many parking spaces on the streets of Davos are equipped with parking machines, which after payment is handed a receipt. By the way, there is a parking lot that night, lunchtime absolutely free. On the outskirts of the city is very common parking spaces are considered to parking, are placed near public transport stops.
One of the most acceptable options considered parking underground parking. This is a more expensive option of parking the car, however, it deprives concern for the safety of the vehicle. This fact has attracted many drivers. Before you leave the car driver comes out of it, it pays for the services, then parks the car in the right place.
Speed limits for cars made in Davos rental
Speeding move on roads, country roads to the resort is punishable by penalties, up to disqualification. On the territory of Switzerland for those who drive cars, is aware of the following restrictions:
- Cars, with or without a trailer, and the motorcycle can be moved within a city at a speed of 50 km / h.
- When it comes to town trips, it is allowed to move, accelerating to 80 km / h.
- On the highways the car without the trailer can be moved at a speed of 100 km / h. For cars with trailer figure drops to 80 km / h.
- On motorways the speed of the car with a trailer should not be more than 80 km / h. If a car without a trailer, you can accelerate to 120 km / h.
Allowable rate of alcohol in the blood, which allows the wheel to drive a car in Switzerland, is 0, 5 ‰. For exceeding the indicators of intoxication the driver face fines of the following sizes:
- At the parameters exceeding 0,8 ‰, the motorist to pay a fine of 1,000 CHF, at the same time be deprived of the right to drive for a period of 90 days.
- If the concentration of alcohol will be 0, 51- 0, 79 ‰, have to shell out 500 CHF.
- The allowable level of intoxication for drivers with experience of driving less than 12 months. is 0, 1 ‰, not more.
The cost of fuel for the rented car in Davos
On the territory of Davos has a network of petrol stations, where the free market has unleaded gasoline 95, 98, diesel fuel. Also, the city has a filling where the owner of the car could buy gas for the car. Also, under the laws of Switzerland, the driver has the right to be transported in a vehicle up to 25 liters of gasoline. The cost of fuel is almost always the same, the price per liter of fuel are listed below:
Gasoline A 95
1, 59 €
1, 51 €
1 547 €
0, 865 €
1 59 CHF
1 57 CHF
1 61 CHF
0 9 CHF