Toll roads for cars rented in Lucerne
According to the Constitution of Switzerland, in its territory there are toll roads. During the movement you have to pay for them, and then the driver gets in the hands of a vignette. You also have the charge movement in the number of tunnels in Switzerland.
- For vehicles weighing up to 3.5 tonnes provided vignette valid from 01.12 of the previous year by 31.01 of the following year. The cost of the travel document - 40 CHF.
- The cost of transportation through the tunnels varies, depending on the tonnage of the vehicle. For example, for something to drive on the highway tunnel Great St. Bernard passenger cars driver will have to pay 117 CHF 5 for 10 trips.
- If you want to drive a car on a one-way road tunnel Munt la Schera, motorists will have to fork out a total of CHF 13.00, which gives the right of way for up to 2.5 months.
The rate of alcohol in the blood, which are allowed to drive cars on the roads in Switzerland at 0, 5 ‰. For those whose driving experience is less than one year valid indicators of intoxication up 0,1 ‰. If the alcohol concentration is greater than 0, 79 ‰, the offender faces a fine of 500 CHF. When the degree of intoxication at the wheel of the machine is 0,8 ‰ and more, the motorist pays a penalty in 1000 CHF, deprived of the right to drive the car for a period of 90 days.
Fines for traffic violations Lucerne
Type of offense
The fine, CHF
Violation of the rules of parking mode
40 and above
Traffic on the "stop" signal traffic
Obstruction to pedestrians established for this transition
Stop the machine at an undisclosed location for it
From 20 to 10 daily wages offender
Parking cars, while car engine works
Driving a car on the roadside
The cost of fuel for cars rented in Lucerne
In Switzerland a limited number of gas stations, where cars run by gas. But here it is scattered many stations where you can fill the car with unleaded petrol, diesel fuel. The cost of a liter of fuel is almost the same everywhere:
- For a liter of LPG will have to pay 0, 865 €.
- Gasoline costs 98 brand gas stations in Switzerland 1 547 €.
- Unleaded gasoline 95 is worth 1, 51 € per liter.
- Diesel fuel will cost the motorist to 1 526 € per liter.