Features parking in Hersonissos not differ from other Greek cities. Here there is a public (free) parking spaces, and private parking for parking which you must pay. The closer to the center of the city, the higher the cost of parking, and the smaller amount of free space on them. Also the cost increases as a function of time, during which the machine remains stationary.
As a resort and tourist area, the town allows motorists to leave vehicles in the parking lot owned by the hotel, hotels, pensions, etc. (of course, this service is only available for guests).
Basic traffic rules in force in Hersonissos:
- Be sure to include low beam when visibility is poor, unnecessarily dipped during daylight hours is prohibited;
- Children up to 3 years old can stay in the car only in a special chair;
- Necessarily the presence of equipment (fire extinguisher, first aid kit, emergency signs);
- It is strictly forbidden the installation of radar detectors in the machine.
The cost of fuel
In the city, you can fill the car with several types of gasoline, diesel fuel or gas (in the latter case, the gas filling are a rarity). It should also be noted that throughout Greece there is no leaded petrol.
Fuels and their cost:
- Petrol 95 1,565 euros;
- Gasoline 100 - 1,687 euros;
- LPG (gas) - 0.764 euros;
- Diesel - 1,247 euros.
Toll roads, which need to know when renting a car in Hersonissos
In sum, you want to bring in payment for the road affects the distance traveled. Each section of the highway runs certain companies. Payment to be paid directly in front of the entrance to the track. Also, the size depends on the type of transport - renting a passenger car in Hersonissos, you can count on the lowest paid in the region of 1-3 euros.