Are you going to rent a car in Taormina? Be sure to read the basic traffic rules, which operates in the city:
- Seat belt (applies to all passengers cars);
- If the child is under 12 years, it can only go to the truck in a special chair (installed in the back seat);
- Do not talk on a cell phone while driving - use a headset;
- It is impossible to drive on the left lanes multi-lane highways is only permitted maneuvers;
- For stops on motorways there are special places with the sign of «SOS»;
- Do not drive while intoxicated.
For each type of road in Taormina, as well as throughout the country, provided the standard speed limit:
- While in the city, do not exceed the mark of 50 km / h;
- 90 km / h - the maximum speed of traffic outside the settlements;
- On roads and highways is permitted speed traffic, but not more than 110 and 130 km / h respectively.
Parking of vehicles leased in Taormina
Italian city car parks and a variety of different Taormina - is no exception.
The types of sites:
- Blue (pay 1-3 euros / hour);
- White (free);
- Yellow (for the grace of the population);
- Above ground / underground;
- "Green" (free at a specific time or day of the week).
Underground parking - the most expensive. There is always a free space, which is engaged in the search for personnel, not the driver. Free parking found near the shops, shopping malls, toll - close to major attractions.
The cost of fuel
In the country the average price of gasoline - 1.7 euro diesel - 1.5 euros. In Taormina common self-service gas stations. Refuel them more profitable due to lower fuel prices. The cheapest is considered 95th gasoline called Super senza Pb. For transport, which runs on gas, are provided with appropriate filling of LPG.