Rules of the road, which must adhere to driving a car, rent in Alicante
Rent a car in Alicante may be the driver with the experience of not less than one year and 21 years of age. In addition to the national driver's license, you must also have international law.
Please note the following rules:
- You can talk while driving only with a headset or hands-free, hands-free use;
- Children under 12 years old can only ride in the backseat of a car;
- All passengers must wear seat belts;
- Overtaking must be done on the left side;
- Road signs can be arranged not only vertically but also horizontally, for example, on the ring road (Rotunda) often have signs painted on the road surface;
- audio signals in the city are strictly forbidden;
- before taking a car, check that all necessary: a reflective vest, spare wheel and two emergency signs must necessarily be, or may impose a fine;
- do not throw anything out of the window: discarded cigarette butt in this way will cost you 300 euro fine.
Penalties for driving under the influence is always higher than usual. Check on the road frequently. Failure to pass the test will cost the driver 500 euros plus 500 euros fine. If you drink more than 0.5 liters of beer or 250 grams of dry wine, it is better not to get behind the wheel. Allowable blood alcohol should not exceed 0.5 ppm.
Speed limits that you should consider when renting a car in Alicante
Speed limits are quite typical for all of Europe:
- the city - 50 km / h;
- outside of the village - 100 km / h;
- on the highway at least 60, up to 120 km / h;
- machine system chains can develop a maximum of 50 km / h on any road.
In Spain, a very developed system of security cameras. Do not be surprised if you exceed the speed of 10 km, and to the near post you stop and fined on the spot for the excess.
In Alicante are many public and private parking lots. It should also highlight the modern multi-level car park near the airport. Parking There are both paid and free. Payment may be required for parking at certain times (for example, from 10 to 22), the rest of the car can park here for free. All information is usually available on the signs.
You can not park the car:
- the territory marked with a yellow stripe;
- marked VADO, which represents entry into the garage or parking.
Alicante Valencia connects the toll highway AP-7 (178 km). How to get through it is 17.15 euros. You need to pay at the end of the track before the Congress or the other way. This can be done in cash and credit cards. Fares take special machines.