Rules of the road, which is to know when renting a car in Malaga
In order to rent a car in Malaga, the driver must be over 21 years old, have driving experience more than a year and lay claim to international standard.
For safe driving, remember the main rule:
- Overtaking cars allowed only on the left;
- Children under 12 can not ride in the front seat;
- At the roundabout has the advantage of a car that is moving around the ring;
- talking while driving is only possible on the speakerphone;
- beep in the city is forbidden;
- for the carriage of children up to 6 years should be used for the transport of tools that match their weight and height;
- Stop in a prohibited place is allowed a maximum of 2 minutes, the driver can not get out of the car;
- If you need to leave the car in the wrong place, it is necessary to include an alarm;
- the machine must be equipped with the following things: two emergency signs, reflective vest and a spare wheel;
- overtaking cyclist is allowed a minimum of 1.5 meters.
The size of the penalty depends on the nature and gravity of the offense. The minimum fine for today - 100 euros. When paying small fines on the spot or within 15 days, the driver will be a "bonus" for the timely payment of a 50% discount on the amount of the fine. The maximum penalty - 600 euros. For repeated violations may temporarily take away rights.
If you take a rental car, which is registered for the fine, you will have to pay: on their own through the Internet at the request of the traffic police department, or the entire amount will be charged by the distributors, with your credit card.
Allowable alcohol if you are driving a rented car in Malaga
Get behind the wheel of a vehicle after drinking alcohol can be only if you drink a glass of beer or wine, no more. Breathalyzer should show maximum 0.5 promile blood alcohol and 0.25 promile breath. If the driver has a minimum allowable length, the norm for him - 0.3 ppm.
Drinking and driving is classified as a serious or extremely serious offense and shall entail a fine of 200 euros. Also for this type of violations are often practiced divestment.
Parking for the rental car in Malaga
Find parking in Malaga is easy. Hotels and restaurants are always parking spaces to its guests and visitors. In addition, there are many outdoor and underground parking spaces. If you leave the car in the outdoor parking, pay parking is possible through the machine, which will issue a parking ticket. It must be attached to the windshield from the inside. The price of parking - 1-2 euros for a few hours.
Closed parking more expensive, about 5 euros for 1.5-2 hours. You need to pay at the exit of the parking lot. All parking can be paid in cash or with a card.
From Malaga, almost all roads are free: highway A4 in the direction of Madrid, the A7 motorway, the national road 340. Exception - AP-7 highway in the Guadiaro (Guadiaro) length of 105 km. Directions on it will cost the driver to 10.7 euros.