Parking cars rented in Dresden
If we talk about the free parking, then find it in Dresden possible, though difficult. You can leave the car on the side, if there are no road markings, no prohibition signs nearby. On the outskirts of Dresden, this is an option, the center should use the paid parking.
- In Dresden, rent a car, traveling around the city, you can find free parking, which is allowed to leave the car in 1-2 hours. In this case, under the windshield car left the parking disk on which it is necessary to set the stop time. They are sold in tobacco shops, gas stations, cost about 2 euros.
- Another option 1 parking - parking, vending machines, which should lower the coin, to be able to put aside the car for 30 minutes. or more. After paying for parking equipment provides a check that must be preserved.
- If the parking equipment is not working, by law, the owner of the car can leave it free for 2 hours.
Moving Dresden driving a rented car, not allowed to reach speeds of over 50 km / h. In the suburbs, on country roads, this figure increases to 100 km / h. If there are no prohibiting signs on the highways it is allowed to reach speeds of 60 km / h to 130 km / h.
If the driver exceeded the speed, will have to pay a fine in place or through the courts. Payment road service employee at the site will be cheaper. If the case comes to trial, will be included in the costs attorneys' fees. Fines for speeding in Dresden, look like this:
Speeding, km / h
Up to 10
More than 70
In the city
In the countryside
Control cars in a drunken state - a gross violation of the rules in Germany.
- Permitted blood alcohol concentration for persons 21 years and over - 0,5 ‰.
- When the body motorist allowable percentage of alcohol, it can get off with a fine of 500 euros.
- Repeat drunk driving threatened with deprivation of rights of the driver for 3 months., And a fine of 1,000 euros.
- If the rules are broken 3 times, will have to pay 1,500 euros, deprived of the right to drive a car for 90 days.
When blood alcohol concentration of 1,1 ‰ and higher police have the right to write a large fine the offender, to jail for six months, with the deprivation of a driver's license for a period of 5 years.
The cost of fuel for cars, rent in Dresden
Dresden refueling scattered around the city, suburbs everywhere. Here, the driver of a car can buy diesel fuel, fill the car with unleaded gasoline 95, 98, gas, gasoline, E10, permitting the engine. The cost of 1 liter of fuel is almost the same for all gas stations:
- LPG - 0,619 euros.
- Diesel - 1.244 euro
- E10 - 1, 490 euros.
- Super plus, 98 - 1,527 euros.
- Gasoline Super, marks 95 - 1,509 euros.
Strict implementation of the rules of travel on the road - the main condition of safe driving Dresden to health and wallet. If there is a conflict situation, the driver will have to pay on the spot fines by the traffic control. This can be done in cash, cash with a bank card. In order to avoid problems, it is necessary to know the following rules of driving in Germany:
- If the road in the city, suburbs icy, snow-covered, it is necessary "to put on" rent a car in winter tires.
- A prerequisite for a successful trip to Dresden availability of first aid kits, emergency road sign, reflective vest, fire extinguisher, replacement bulbs.
- In Germany, it is forbidden to use radar detectors, radar detectors. If there is a navigator function, which warns of a radar, it is better to turn off.
For violation of rules of safe driving provides the following penalties:
Traffic on the red light
If the warning lamp lights up no more than 1 sec.
Moving in the opposite direction along the line
From 75 euros to 200 euros
Using the fog light beam return
If the fog itself is not