Speed limits for cars and local car rentals in Hamburg
Since we are interested in cars, the speed limit, the following:
- in the city, you have to stick to the speed of 50 km / h;
- leaving for its limits, can accelerate to 100 km / h;
- Well, and suddenly you want to ride on the highway. On these routes recommended rate of not less than 130 km / h.
Parking leased cars in Hamburg
Remember, we have already mentioned the fact that the center of the city - it's mostly hiking and biking area? Most likely, you will have to look for a parking lot, but keep in mind that free you can hardly find. Therefore, several outputs:
- buy at the gas station parking disc that is inserted under the windshield to be seen, when the machine got to the parking lot;
- Parking is available equipped with machine guns, but remember that these machines are strictly fixed time of parking, and if you're late to pick up the car, you will have to pay a fine.
Germany, in principle, quite loyal to the "residual exhaust" (after "yesterday"), as well as drinking a mug of light beer two hours prior to a trip behind the wheel. If you are stopped and asked to breathe into a tube tester, the level of alcohol equal to 0,3 ‰ may not bother you. In addition, you may even just 0,5 ‰, if you do not infringe. Anything above these figures - punishable by a fine and deprivation of rights.
The cost of fuel
If you rented a car in Hamburg, then of course, you have to fill it. Germany has to offer 95, 98, gasoline and diesel fuel. Here are the approximate level of prices for these food sources for your car:
| 95 petrol || 98 petrol || Diesel fuel |
| € 1,51 || € 1,58 || € 1,38 |
It is also worth remembering that the prices for gas stations located near major shopping malls will be slightly lower than at the gas station, offering petrol along the highways.
The roads throughout the whole of Germany, and in Hamburg in particular, free of charge. There is only one paid sightseeing trail, a very beautiful location. Over the entrance to her pay more because of admiring the surroundings, rather than for the use of the most expensive. And also to be paid for two tunnels, but if your goal - it is a visit to Hamburg, then most likely, you pass them, they are not even in the vicinity of Hamburg.