The cost of fuel for cars rented in Indonesia
Indonesia is literally dotted with roads, gas stations, where you can buy petrol, diesel scattered everywhere, while a liter of fuel for the driver to pay a fixed amount:
- For diesel fuel - 4300 rupees.
- For gasoline A-95 - 5550 rupees.
- For gasoline A-91 - 4500 rupees.
Parking leased cars in Indonesia
Motorcycles, cars of different configurations - the usual means of transportation on the roads in Indonesia. Parking spaces are in each city, settlement. They can be found in airports, parking lots, near markets, shopping malls, squares. The resorts also solved the issue fairly quickly. Areas adjacent to the attractions of Indonesia, is sure to have parking spaces for visitors. Parking fee depends on the time that the car is left there hourly, per diem parking.
Leave vehicles at a time can be in the designated areas, which are marked in blue. Where you can park your car for a maximum of 1.5 hours. If the parking lot is marked with green paint, you can leave the car here for a longer time. Areas marked in red are not intended to park the car. Traffic police, found a violation, has the legal right to require the driver to pay a fine for stopping the machine to the banned site.
Traffic on the slopes of Indonesia the left. Traffic rules enshrined in law, but in practice they are ignored. This confirms the sad statistics. Every year on the roads of the country killed a lot of people, the death rate from road accidents are considered one of the main problems. Condition of roads in Indonesia is poor. The central route, the roads near large cities, resort centers are good. If you call a little deeper, closer to the province, you can see the type of coating is very deplorable.
Road signs that prohibit, limit and other signs in the country is clearly not enough. Not better things with markup. This is the same route during the day can be one-way in the morning, in the afternoon - to become bilateral. The traffic control did not even bother to mark the exact time of the change of movement. On top of that the road can be free to leave pets, wild representatives of the local fauna.
Fines for traffic violations in Indonesia
- The traffic control gladly fine careless drivers who failed to adapt to the situation. The amounts thus have to pay quite high. Sometimes, motorists have to pay up to a few tens of dollars of penalties.
- On the territory of Jakarta, for example, can wrap the car because passengers traveling less than 2. According to the authorities of the country to avoid such machines - this is an effective way to deal with environmental pollution, traffic jams in the city center. To solve the problem, the driver of a car can pay about $ 1 trempistu, a man who for a fee will agree to be temporarily a foreign passenger cars.
- If the driver of the vehicle pleases to go on the road without any documents, it is a pleasure over 2 million fine. Rupees, or $ 200-250.
Indonesia - a country where some road sections must be paid. Directions on such routes inexpensive, is, for example, within the Jakarta from $ 0.5 to $ 1. To manage traffic, the driver will need the right international format. If not, the inspector will issue a mandatory penalty, which can reach $ 230-250.